Tuesday 4 May 2010

The bag that sparked the blog


Meet the bag that sparked the blog. Basically, I had been looking for a bag big enough to hold an A4 folder plus a stack of books; a bag that was waterproof; a bag that zipped shut; a bag that had an internal zip pocket; a bag that I could sling over my shoulder or hold in my hand without it dragging on the ground while I walked. In short, a bag that didn't exist. So I decided to make one myself!

I feel the fabric is very appropriate, as I had a lovely case of vasculitis at the time of crafting this bag (which is how the bag making got started, but that's another story altogether...).
Notice the funky purple zip. So sturdy. So safe. So zippy.

Outer pocket for...gee...I dunno. What could one pop in that pocket? It snaps shut with a magnetic snap, as well. A magnetic snap with the strength of an iron man... The all-important interior. Big enough for all the things I need to be able to schlep around with me, and with the essential internal zip pocket. Have I mentioned the internal zip pocket yet? Because this bag has one. Internal. Zip. Pocket.





No comments:

Post a Comment