Tuesday 4 May 2010

Delaina's birthday vision (part 1)

Delaina had a vision. A vision of a bag that didn't exist. Or had once, but then got discarded, or lost, or stolen by evil kobolds or similar. When I offered to make her a bag, she explained this vision to me, and picked out a lovely oilcloth with red apples for it.

Once I had all the hardware necessary for Delaina's vision, I set about making this bag, which turned out to be easy-peasy, thanks entirely to this tutorial:
http://u-handbag.typepad.com/uhandblog/2008/03/backpack-bag-tu.html

I'm very, very pleased with the results, even if I do say do myself, but since Delaina's birthday isn't until later this month, you'll all have to wait until she gets to see it!!

I just hope it lives up to her vision...stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment