Monday 24 May 2010

Delaina's birthday vision (part 2)

Last Saturday we celebrated Delaina's birthday. It is therefore finally time to reveal her birthday vision... Tadaaaaa!!! The finished product. I think it is ridiculously cute, even if I do say so myself.
Rear view (teehee...) with fully adjustable straps, which are extra padded for extra comfort.
Little magnetic snap. Little outside pocket. Little bit of my hand visible top left. Le inside. Big enough for bottle of water and paperback, and then a bit extra to wiggle your hands about. This last bit is very important, I feel - what is the point of a bag that is too small to wiggle your hands about in?
(ps The tie is a recycled ribbon from a box of Belgian chocolates...)
I am pleased to report that the birthday girl was so pleased with her gift, she said she didn't have the words to express it!!! Coming from a journalist, I'm going to take that as a massive compliment.







No comments:

Post a Comment